J A Woollam alpha SE Spectroscopic Ellipsometer –
for spectral range of 380-900 nm
For routine measurements of thin film thickness and refractive index, this ellipsometer allows you to mount a sample, choose the model that matches your film, and press “measure”. You have results within seconds.
With fast measurement speed and push-button operation, the alpha-SE® is ideal for qualifying thin films. Single-layer dielectrics on silicon or glass substrates can be measured in seconds.
Coatings on Glass: Patented technology allows accurate measurements on any substrate: metal, semiconductor, or glass. On transparent substrates, the alpha-SE® measures depolarisation to correct for light returning from the backside of the substrate. This unwanted light can confuse other ellipsometers, but the alpha-SE® ensures accurate optical constants.
- Easy to use: Push-button operation is complemented by advanced software that takes care of the work for you
- Proven spectroscopic ellipsometer technology gives you both thickness and index with much higher certainty than other techniques
- Works with your materials – dielectrics, semiconductors, organics, and more
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry for simple sample systems
- Hundreds of wavelengths simultaneously collected in seconds for immediate results
Quantum Design represent J A Woollam in the UK and Ireland. Please contact Shayz Ikram for more information on the alpha-SE ellipsometer.