Eight Exhibitors Join Surfex This Month
Following the September edition nearly 100 metres has been allocated as we welcome eight exhibitors. This includes four returning 2018 exhibitors; their continued support is vital to the success of the exhibition and four companies who are new to Surfex helping the event to be even bigger and better in 2020.
The exhibitors joining us are: –
- Chemical Inspection & Regulation Service (CIRS)
- Fenton Packaging
- IST UK
- Konica Minolta Sensing Europe
- Metal Packaging Munufacturers Association (MPMA
- Millroom Mixing
- SIAM SL
- Yordas Group
Covering regulation, measuring and mixing equipment, UV application, packaging and safety data sheet software these exhibitors bring a range of expertise to the exhibition. The growing exhibitor list presents a rare opportunity for attendees who will discover a world of new ideas, answers to technical challenges and source information for immediate use in the working environment.
With 25 stands remaining in a range of sizes and a package that provides furniture, power and lighting there are options available for any company who wants to put their latest developments, most recent technologies and innovations in front of over 1,200 surface and coatings technology professionals.
For more information about exhibiting contact KatieJamieson@step-exhibitions.com or call 01892 518877.
New for 2020: The Cutting Edge Zone
As well as the new University sessions The Cutting Edge which will showcase scientific developments available for practical application, these leading Universities will also be given the chance to take a space on the exhibition floor in The Cutting Edge Zone.
This collection of stands, near a seminar room and popular networking zone, will be the perfect place to display novel technologies. There will be working demonstrations of the new and innovative, advances for today and tomorrow.
To witness, connect and discuss the latest university-based achievement visit The Cutting Edge Zone in the exhibition next June. Or cross the atrium to the conference sessions and hear a range of topics covered including:
- Coatings for Biomaterials Applications
- New Applications of Pulsed Electron Irradiation in Surface Engineering
- Icephobic Coatings and Surfaces
- Smart Coating Systems to Monitor Strain and Fracture
- Superhydrophobic, Anti-icing, Smart Surfaces
- Optical Coatings for Healthcare and Energy Applications
- Mesoporous Coatings for Self-cleaning, Antireflection and Sensing Applications