VISCOLAM PS 170 AIR
Modern water-borne KU builder thickener with outstanding colourants acceptance.
We are very pleased to introduce this innovative thickener for coatings and inks applications from our business partner, Lamberti.
- Ecologic-solvent free
- Economic-high efficiency
- High solids content
- Ease of use-free flow (no pre-dilution)
- Excellent colour compatibility
- No foam build
- Cost Efficiency
- Colour Boost
- High concentrated version (50% solid)
- High thickening effect
- Fluid enough to allow pumpability and automatization without pre-dilution.
- Low emission product
- Wide compatibility with binders
- High colour acceptance (low rub-out)
- Limited viscosity drop when adding universal colourants
- Perfect fit when combined with Viscolam PS 202 (also low emission, VOC-free, APEO-free, Tin-free when needed to Increase ICI (high shear) viscosity and not only KU (mid-shear) viscosity
For sample requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lamberti develops environmentally friendly binders and additives. This Italian family business employs 1300 people worldwide, and focuses on innovation. In fact, 30% of its product offerings are younger than 5 years old.
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps companies to grow across the Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology. The service portfolio covers sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 36 markets with 33,350 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.6 billion in 2019. With its Swiss heritage, DKSH has been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific since 1865. The DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials distributes specialty chemicals and ingredients for food, pharmaceutical, personal care and various industrial applications. With 46 innovation centers and regulatory support worldwide, we create cutting-edge formulations that comply with local regulations. With around 1,100 specialists, the Business Unit generated net sales of CHF 1.0 billion in 2019. Learn more: www.dksh.com/pm
Your DKSH Specialty Chemicals team
DKSH Great Britain
For paints and coatings: For inks:
Richard Nathan Jill Young
Sales Manager, Specialty Chemicals Industry Manager Local Business Line
Phone: +44 20 8879 5500 Phone: +44 20 8879 5500