You’re invited to our Surfex Open Day at the Ricoh Arena!
12th September 2019
We are inviting exhibitors, supporting organisations, BCF Associate Members and everyone interested in Surfex to join us at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry next month for a Surfex Open Day.
During this industry meeting the Organisers, OCCA and the BCF will be on hand to outline the key initiatives and content designed to attract the leading visitors that every exhibitor wants to meet and build the overall attendee profile at Surfex.
Accordingly, we would like you to join us at the Open Day on 12 September to hear what is planned for the exhibition, visitor incentives, seminar programme, promotional opportunities, opening times, Surfex/OCCA Dinner, etc – everything you would need for a successful Surfex.
There will also be a fully constructed shell scheme stand so that everyone with this package can see all the options available to you.
The meeting will start from 10:30 (for 11:00) and it is planned that it will end by 12:30 at which time it will be possible to view the exhibition hall and a buffet lunch will be served.
Here is a brief outline of the programme for the day:
Arrive: 10.30 for 11.00
Meeting: 11.00 – 12.00
Networking & Informal Lunch: 12.30 – 13.30
Meeting Close: 13.30
During the meeting element the following items will be addressed:
- New initiatives for Surfex and what that means to it scope, content, profile & appeal
- OCCA who will outline how Surfex is placed to be the key meeting place for 2020
- Surfex Ltd on what happens to the money raised by Surfex
- How BCF is supporting Surfex and the opportunities for Associate Members
- In the exhibition and the BCF focus on exhibiting Associate Members during Surfex
- How the BCF will be inviting technical staff for our Full Members and how exhibiting BCF Associate Members will be promoted to that attendance
For planning purposes, please let us know if you would like to join us.
Email KatieJamieson@step-exhibitions.com or give us a call on 01892 518877.